Sunday, April 08, 2007

Will there be hotel rooms left at this rate?

Forgive me for being kiasu. Finally we prodded the people into some action after compiling the results! You notice the emphasis on some?

The results of yesterday's night discussion:
1. TS Hotel
2. Future Star Hotel
3. Neijiang Hotel
4. Wonstar
5. Keyman's (my idea just in case)

It was painful watching them drag the cat around that I decided to start the ball rolling by volunteering to call TS first today and making them participate by take one hotel each to call if the first choice is filled. Angel will take Wonstar while JP take Futurestar (since she seems rather enthu abt it) and Ade will handle Neijiang

I was really banging on TS, Wonstar Chongqing and Keyman's (I sorta like the latter 2 as they are nearer taipei mainstation & Shihlin!!) but the majority seem to like Ximen Station better. I sense there are some unspoken budget concerns even though that's just a difference of 10-20 bucks. Hmm...

No comments: